Stand out after nightfall and shield yourself against fire. Like bullet-proof clothing for law enforcement, our flame-resistant safety vest defends against ignition and supplies you with the technology needed to perform your job more safely. Keep your essentials close by with integrated pockets and pen slots that give you the ability to stay prepared for any scenario.
Please read care instructions carefully before using any FR garment.
- 100% FR treated preshrunk 10 oz.(350 gsm) cotton duck
- Meets: HRC 2- APTV 12 Cal/cm
- CSA Z96-15 Class 1 Level FR
- TPP(with spacer) 10.4 Cal/cm Average
- TPP(contact test) 8.3 Cal/cm Average
- This garment should be worn over an FR long-sleeved garment
- Retroreflective tape in 4" contrast fluorescent configuration
- Double snap-adjustable front closure
- 2 inner, 2 outer, 1 cell phone, and multiple pen slots pockets
- D-ring access slot
- Double radio clip tabs
- This garment is constructed from flame-resistant fabrics and components, resists ignition, and will not continue to burn when removed from the ignition source. Designed for continuous wear.